Company Secretarial | Accountants in St Albans | MSB Accounting Ltd
For Limited companies there are a number of Statutory reporting requirements that have to be adhered to avoid filing penalties from Companies House.
We provide a high quality service ensuring your reporting requirements are filed within the necessary deadlines.
In addition, we are also able to provide other services such as:
- Accounting reference date - change & extending the period for filing accounts
- Allotment of shares
- Annual return - preparation & filing
- Appointment of director
- Appointment of secretary
- Change of name
- Change of registered office
- Dividend - interim
- Increase in nominal capital
- New company formation
- Preparing minutes of meetings
- Resignation of director / secretary
- Registration and Satisfaction of mortgage or charge
- Striking off under s. 652 Companies Act 1985
- Transfer of shares
- Updating Statutory Books and Registers
Book a Free Consultation
To place a booking please call us on the telephone number at the bottom of the page or alternatively fill out our handy Contact Us Form and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Accountants in St Albans | Chartered Management Accountants St Albans | MSB Accounting Ltd